Our Sage 500 enterprise resource planning (ERP) system is an adaptable and scalable solution for manufacturers looking to create more efficient operations based on valuable insights. Thanks to the detailed data analysis Sage 500 provides, your operation can automate key business processes to achieve peak efficiency.
What’s on your mind?
- Improving inventory management and forecasting more accurately
- Having detailed financial, sales, and inventory data at your fingertips
- Allowing teammates to collaborate more effectively and have access to the most up-to-date data possible
- Finding a platform that can be tailored to your business’s distinct needs
- Integrating a new ERP system solution seamlessly
Create opportunities with CLA
Designed specifically for mid-market manufacturers, the Sage 500 ERP system is a full-featured, Microsoft® SQL Server®-based business management solution. The tool’s strength is in data retrieval and analysis, which allows your team to perform more sophisticated accounting functions. Cloud-based and locally installed, the system allows you to streamline key processes, lower overall costs, and get rid of time-consuming manual tasks. Ultimately, Sage 500 automates the following aspects of your business:
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Accounting and financials
- Human resources
- Supply chain management
- Project accounting
Technology consulting and outsourcing services
While many users have started using Sage X3, our team can still provide ongoing support for Sage 500. Whether that’s answering questions or providing one-on-one on-site support, our professionals have the experience to help you get the most out of this incredibly efficient system.
Our services include:
- Business continuity and disaster recovery planning
- Network consulting
- Software selection and optimization
- System installation
- System implementation
- System training
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 1/19/2022Sage Intacct Dashboards for Day-to-Day Users
Article 1/17/2022Your Accounting and Finance Function — Own It or Outsource It?
Blog 1/16/202224-Month Trial Balance in One Click
Article 1/14/2022How to Supercharge Your Church’s Finance Team, Processes, and Systems
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 2/8/2022Sage 100 General Ledger Module