CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can work with your legal and financial professionals to help analyze your worldwide tax exposure.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing global operations and complex foreign transactions
- Managing global tax exposure
- Risks of noncompliance with international tax laws
- Avoiding double-taxation of domestic and global income
- Understanding income tax treaties
A unique approach
Our commitment to your success is without boundary or border. Together, we can analyze your global tax exposure and keep you competitive by implementing the most effective global structure. Working closely with your legal and financial professionals in the United States and abroad, we can help you develop tax strategies that align with your business goals.
Inbound-outbound tax services
- Holding companies (locations, tax efficiency)
- Corporate transactions
- Remuneration planning
- Global sourcing and supply chain management
- Establishing joint ventures using wholly owned international entities
- International mergers, acquisitions, and due diligence
- International gift and estate tax advice
- International tax planning and compliance
- Controlled foreign corporation tax planning
- Foreign subsidiary loss utilization and related limitations
- Transfer pricing
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 4/19/2023How to Set Up a Bank Account in the United States
Media coverage 3/7/2023CLA Global Names New Global Marketing Director
Media coverage 2/8/2023CLA Global Makes List of Top 25 International Accounting Networks
Article 1/27/2023Why Is U.S. Entity Classification of Foreign Subsidiaries Important?
Media coverage 1/26/2023CLA Global Names New Head of Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region
EventsSee All Events
Event 5/1/2023 – 5/4/2023SelectUSA Investment Summit 2023