CLA Speakers Bureau
CLA’s team of speakers can deliver relevant and thought-provoking presentations for your conference or organization. We have professionals across disciplines to help organizations navigate the challenges ahead. Whether you need a podcast guest, a webinar speaker, or a keynote address, CLA is here to help.
Below is a sample of popular topics we can tailor to your audience and industry.
Reach out to CLA for your next event
Technology and data are transforming the world as we know it and causing organizations to adapt to keep their competitive edge. Our speakers help audiences understand digital transformation and the opportunities, obstacles, and obligations that come with it.
- Emerging technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT(Internet of Things)and data analytics
- Finding opportunities to digitize, integrate, and automate existing processes
- Making data more insightful and efficient to support decision making
- Achieving business objectives and solving persistent pain points with digital strategies
Financial management and disaster relief
We can speak on strategies that impact cash flow and share guidance on disaster relief resources. We have professionals who understand the options and will explain them to your audience.
- Don’t beg for economic relief forgiveness, prepare for it
- The latest Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Shuttered Venue Operators Grant, and Restaurant Revitalization Fund Grant guidance
- The mechanics of PPP loan forgiveness
Tax and financial planning updates
Our speakers can help keep you informed on important tax and financial issues.
- Understand how the year-end Consolidated Appropriations Act affects your individual and business taxes
- The interrelatedness of income tax, cash flow, and estate planning
- Legislative update — what tax changes are around the corner?
- Why is estate planning so popular in 2021?
Workforce, human resource, and benefits guidance
Your people are your greatest strength. Our speakers help you stay up to date on strategies to attract, retain, engage, and grow your people related to your human resources functions.
- Human resources and tax considerations for a remote workforce
- Benefit plans after the CARES Act — what you need to know
- How COVID-19 has reshaped our workforce
- Ramping up to rehire post COVID-19
- Evaluating if HR outsourcing is the right approach
- Succession planning post COVID-19
When the world is changing so rapidly, you’re faced with making daily decisions that affect your organization. Our speakers will update you on key issues facing business continuity.
- Review your supply chain diversification and risk management strategies post COVID-19
- How the economic stimulus impacts operations in your organization
- Credit risk management in times of uncertainty
- Navigating operational, cash flow, and tax strategies
- Developing organizational budgets and recovery plans
- Cybersecurity and fraud prevention
Accounting and financial statement guidance
How do you account for the unknown? Our speakers will guide you through financial topics from recording expenses and financial reporting to impairment concerns and financial statement disclosures.
- Accounting for COVID-19 (PPP, tax credits, grants, etc.)
- New lease standard and its impact on obtaining credit and transitioning your business